Direkt zum InhaltDirekt zur SucheDirekt zur Navigation
▼ Zielgruppen ▼

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät

Cooperation Agreements at Faculty Level

The School of Business and Economics offers exchange possibilities based on strategic global partnerships on the faculty level. Faculty level contracts allow for the flexibility and strategic coordination necessary in order to maintain the highest standards of teaching and research, to keep us up to speed with academic trends, and to share and create innovations with one another. Each of the agreements represents an outstanding opportunity for staff or students to grow and learn through contact with international colleagues.


The exchange programs allow Wiwi students to experience learning at prestigious universities abroad and, in turn, international students to engage in short-term study here at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (HU).


Benefits for Students

  • Study abroad from three to twelve months at one of our partner universities.
  • Exemption from paying tuition fees at host university
  • Academic recognition of your studies abroad
  • Professional and linguistic preparation for the stay abroad and general support from the host institution in the way of housing, cultural activities, etc.
  • Students' Experience Reports can be found here!



You can participate in the cooperation agreements program through the School of Business and Economics if you meet the following requirements:

  • You have completed at least one year at a university before you begin your studies abroad (i.e., bachelor students from their third semester and master students from their first semester) or you are enrolled as a Ph.D. student.
  • We require that students who wish to study abroad have very good grades.
  • You are enrolled at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin or have a certificate as a guest auditor.
  • You have sufficient knowledge of the language in which you will be taking courses at your host university. See "Bewerbung" for further details.



To apply for a study abroad period at one of our partner universities, follow the instructions from our webpage: Bewerbung.


Financial Support

As an exchange student from you will receive a tuition waiver from your guest universty. Furthermore, you can apply to one of the many country-specific funding programs listed here: https://international.hu-berlin.de/de/studierende/ins-ausland/weltweit-uv/finanzierung-1 or here www.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/international/abroad/service/finanzierung


Application Deadline

The announced spots are always for winter and summer term. Note: You have to apply for the summer term of the following year already in January.

For winter/fall term & spring/summer term: January, 1st


Partner Universities

You can see the list of our partner universities under "Partner". All universities outside of Europe have bilateral agreements with our School:



More information about the partner universities can be found in our moodle group:

"Erasmus Outgoings Wiwi"


More Partner Universities (HU-wide exchange programs)

More partner universities for all Humboldt students (not only Wiwis) can be found at: