Applying to the Program
Application for Year 2016 & Year 2017
IRTG 1792 does NOT take any applicants in 2016 and 2017.
We will Provide a link to our online application form at the end of January / begin of February (in cooperation with BDPEMS, 2013-2015).
During the online application process you will be asked to Provide the Following:
- curriculum vitae,
- a motivation letter Stating research interests and plans,
- information on all previous studies, ie transcripts, mark sheet and certificate,
- two academic references Directly uploaded online,
- GRE scores from the General Test (it is not a must but highly recommended)
- TOEFL scores or IELTS, except if your native language is English or if you earned a previous university degree from an English speaking program.